Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Thoughts For Today

LOVE

This has been on my mind and I felt compelled to share...In my personal life, I have been trying to take the time and effort to live in LOVE. 1 Corinthians 13 4-7 keeps ringing in my ears. I just have to write it down because it is so beautiful. I hope you will take a moment to think on the meaning of these words as they are so simple and powerful. Love covers everything! If we are not living in love, then we are living in hatred, envy, jealousy, hurt, etc... this is why it is so important to keep our focus on loving others with our attitude, words and actions. When we feel we have been wronged and life is unfair, it is so easy to react in ways that are not loving. If we could only keep our focus on love, our life would be much richer, not to mention how it will affect those around us and our world.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. LOVE NEVER FAILS." 1 Cor. 13: 4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment