Here are a few of my other guilty pleasures:
2) Oreo cookies and milk after the kids go to bed
3) Re-runs of Alias, LOST and Gilmore Girls (rarely, but I love it when I get the chance)
4) Browsing Barnes and Noble bookstore with a coffee (even though I may not purchase anything)
5) Walking on the beach
6) Listening to music really loud and singing at the top of my lungs in the car, BY MYSELF.
7) Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
8) Crafting and creating
9) Lastly, and many of you may be able to relate, but my guiltiest pleasure of all...estate, thrift store and garage sale shopping for vintage treasures!
The last item on my list is a new "guilty pleasure" that I've turned into a small business because I can't possibly keep every cute retro item that I just HAD to purchase (because it's so awesome and a "great deal"). In the "old days", I used to get the same thrill shopping at Nordy's when I would find the cutest pair of shoes, but times, hmmm hmmm, and my checkbook, have changed... now, I actually get more of a thrill when I find a one of a kind treasure at the thrift store for $2.00! I usually go on a huge shopping trip once a week, quickly walking up and down the aisles, when my eye catches that special vintage treasure (my son coined the term "treasure hunting", which makes the trip more bearable, I mean fun)! My pulse starts racing and I get excited, I run over and put the "treasure" in my basket before someone else realizes what a prized possession it could be! Yes, this is what I find exciting and let's just say my husband is putting up with me...he's actually gone with me a few times, however he doesn't have the stamina for "treasure hunting" as is required!
You can visit my other etsy shop to see what I've been up to (when I'm not sewing)at: