Thursday, October 28, 2010

Little Zippered Pouches

I wanted to share with you three new zippered pouches I created. Two of them are made of Ultrasuede, so they look and feel like suede. They are lined with a polka dot lining and a pretty flower decoration on the front. The third is made from soft, purple leather with a tree applique on the front and fully lined interior. These little bags make great cosmetic cases, money pouches, holders for your phone, iphone, Blackberry. Super cute and very durable!
You can check out these little goodies and others at my Etsy store. Thanks for stopping by! http://www.BlessedSparrow.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. Beverly these are adorable! Maybe we could do these as the giveaway item?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty...gonna have to get some of these for christmas gifts!! BTW the song playing...I just sang at a conference not to long ago. Make sure you enter the contest for the clutch on my blog!!! It is so FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete